Donnerstag, 16. September 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday...

I stole this from Ramee..sorry...but i think it's a great idea to motivate myself to loose weight.
I think i am at my heighest weight since 1,5 years. When i broke up with my husband and moved back to my hometown i lost about 26 pounds ( 13 kilos ).
Every monday i went to Tai-Bo-Aerobic and on Tuesdays and Thursdays i went to Aqua Aerobic ....and i felt really good. I didn't chnage my eating habits thaaaat much...but i ate less than before.
Since i know Sylvio we are at the dropzone every weekend and bc i didn't do skydive i'm just hanging out...and eat...and talk..and eat..and whatever.
I felt uncomfi the last weeks and my jeans doesn't fit perfect anymore..my muffin top is growing...argh!!!
Last year my weight was at 66kg ( 132 pounds ) and i felt good with it. Now i am at 73,9kg ( 148 pounds ) and that's toooooo much. I hate my body and how much clothes fit at the moment. I think i ahve to reanimate my sport programm and search for my weight-watchers books. I have a man-free weekend and enought time to change some things.
Wish me luck!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen