Montag, 16. August 2010

Need a change...

Gosh...i am so done with my job. I am looking forward to start the new education in January...hopefully...or in August when they haven't enough people again. The guys at work are making me crazy and mad and i can't stand them at the moment.
We made some professional photos last friday bc on saturday we had our 1 anniversary. We just did them very simple..in Jeans and a white T-shirt...and we had a lot of fun. Next friday we can go there and pick the best out.
On Saturday we went tank-driving with my dad ( it was his brithday present) and he loved it. It was his old unit where he was stationed during his boot camp in 1973...loong looong time ago.

Only four months and my love will start his new education ....but that also means many many lonly times for me. But after that we will move together...yeah!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen